Great facilities are built to last!
Only those with proper management; WILL DO!
BITS has accumulative experiences over the last 10 years in FM business with both public and private sectors. Our experiences extend over:
- Evaluating and analyzing FM works and procedures in enterprises and organizations.
- Providing best practices and implementation mechanisms.
- Building FM strategy for enterprises and organizations, public and private.
- Automating the FM works to increase efficiency and productivity at lowest costs.
- Building the KPIs.
- Supervising FM operations and generating periodical reports.
- Monitoring operations to improve performance and detect deficiencies.
CAFM is a tool which has provided facility managers with a technology to effectively and efficiently plan, manage and operate their building and ensure the organization's assets that are fully utilized at the lowest possible cost, while providing benefit to every phase of a building's lifecycle also to support operational and strategic facility management, i.e. all the activities associated with administrative, technical, and infrastructural FM tasks when the facility or building is operational, as well the strategic processes for facilities planning and management.
The Purpose of CAFM system includes:
- To help the facility's manager ensure the organization's assets are fully utilized ay the lowest possible cost, while providing benefit to evry phase of a building's lifecycle.
- To support operational and strategic facility management, i.e. all the activities associated with administrative, technical, and infrastructural FM tasks when the facility or building is operational, as well the strategic processes for facilities planning and managment.
CAFM is a computerized system designed to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of any facility activities through highly advanced features which included planning, scheduling, monitoring of work orders and maintenance needs.
Implementing a CAFM solution became very essential to increase on the one hand productivity by reducing spares waiting time, improve prioritization of work and on the other hand Production by Reducing breakdowns (failure analysis) , reducing capital expenditure and having Ability to justify budgets through Cost and resources tracking.
Training and Development
BITS has established the first specialized Facility Management Training Center in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Estidama FMTC.
Estidama is also the first official certified partner of IFMA in KSA!
- Estidama FMTC offers a set of professional training courses accredited by TVTC and SEC.
- Estidama FMTC helps professionals improve their career by achieving internationally recognized certificates in:
- Facility Management
- Disaster Recovery & Management
- Safety Procedures in FM